Translate

Monday, December 28, 2015

New website and integrated online shop now live!!



Hey everyone,

Just in time for the new year, I am more than excited to finally announce that my new website with integrated online store is now up and running! I have been working tirelessly on this website over the past coupe of days and until the wee morning hours but I think the results speak for themselves!



I now have my best work on display categorized into "Landscapes", "Seascapes", "Cityscapes", 'Black And White", "Astro", "Panoramics", "Nature", "Animals" and "People" and there are two separate sections: One with images from Canada and one for my most recent work, which is going to be updated frequently - hopefully :)




All these categories can be accessed straight from the main menu and you will be brought into a thumbnail gallery where you can see a small preview of the images in each gallery. If you click on the images, the lights will be dimmed and the selected images will be displayed in full screen mode. From here you can scroll left and right and browse the entire gallery, play a slideshow, select the "heart"-icon to favorite an image or, if you click on the enlarged image again, return to the grid-view.


As of today, you will also have the option to purchase any of the images on the website. Simply select the image(s) you like and select "Buy" from the top-right corner menu. You can add multiple items to the shopping cart and then proceed to select the format and size of the desired print. You have got a multitude of materials to chose from such as lustre and metallic papers, acrylic, canvas or metallic prints.

When you're happy with your selection and the desired options, proceed to the checkout, where you can review your order and continue to pay via credit card or Paypal.



Back in the main menu you will also find links to all my social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and 500px and you will also find a tab called "blog" from which you will be taken to my new and updated blog which, as of today, will be integrated into www.randomlightsphotography.com/blog.

To make a long story short, this will be the last blog post I will be posting here. If you like to receive the latest updates, please head on over to http://www.randomlightsphotography.com/blog and click the "Subscribe" button!

Thanks to everyone for your continued support and for staying true to me, despite my many creative blocks and the frequent abstinence from this blog! I will try my best to update you all more often and produce new content to share with you all!

Happy New Year and all the best to all of you and please, if you haven't already done so, take a minute and check out my new website!! :)

www.randomlightsphotography.com


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment